The circuit is slightly different to circuit collection subwoofer filter circuit or boost that has been elcircuit share with you. Such as :
- Subwoofer Module Amplifier using 4558
- Subwoofer booster circuit
- Subwoofer Active Crossover with LM741 IC
- Subwoofer filter using one transistor
- Subwoofer Pre-Amp Filter Circuit
This is circuit of Active Subwoofer Circuit by using x4 IC TL082 or you can using equivalent IC 4558 / JRC4558D / JRC4558 / TL072. The active subwoofer function to filtering bass tones (Low) and add settings for low tones frequency ranging from 20Hz up to 70Hz on audio signal input output, the settings contained in the pot stereo that you can see in the picture circuit schematic. And setting the subwoofer volume contained in the pot mono.
List components to make it active subwoofer filter:
- R 300 = 300 Ohm 1/4 W x 3
- R 1k = 1 K Ohm 1/2 W x1
- R 3k3 = 3k3 Ohm 1/4 W x 3
- R 10k = 10K Ohm 1/4 W x 4
- R 47k = 47K ohm 1/4 W x 6
- C 56n x2
- C 100n x 2
- C 330n x2 ( or you can replace 440n to enhancing bass )
- C 2u2 = 2,2uF / 25V or higher
- POT 50K Mono x1 ( Potentiometer / Variable Resistor )
- POT 50K Stereo x1 ( Potentiometer / Variable Resistor )
- IC using TL082 / TL072 / 4558 / JRC4558D x4
This PCB design for you DIY'ers, make it for your audio subwoofer system. This circuit compatible with any power amplifier circuit. You can apply for home audio, car subwoofer, and other.
Actually, I also sell and you can buy DIY Kit for this Active Subwoofer Circuit TL082 / TL072 / 4558, but I am limited by shipping to worldwide.
Active Subwoofer [VIDEO]