This time I will share about power amplifier circuit Crown XLS x6FT, where this power amplifier can be produced 1200W RMS. This power amplifier Crown XLS x6FT can be supplied with a voltage of at least 45V DC to 90V DC, and to get maximum power you can use a Power supply with high voltage and current. For example, using 75V 20A. Final Transistor power amplifier using 6x 2SC5200 / 2SA1943. Below you can see the schematic power amplifier.
Crown XLS schematic power amplifier
PCB Layout Crown XLS power amplifier 2 Layer
Finished PCB Power Amplifier Crown 1200W
Troubleshooting in component installation, consider the image below:
Explanation of number labels:
1. You can use a non-polar 10uF / 25V capacitor or polarized capacitor in series 22uF + 22uF and attach the foot + to the PCB
2. Same as number one, but if you use a series polarized capacitor that is 2u2F + 2u2F and attach the foot + to the PCB,
3. Resistor 1/4W 470R 5% Tolerance
4. Use the MUR120 diode or you can not use the diode.
5. Resistors installed at the bottom, ie 2x470R / 2W instead of 2x0.5R 5W.
DownloadSchematic + PCB Layout design Power Amplifier Crown XLS.RAR
PCB GERBER FILES