- Operating Voltage about 10VDC - 20VDC Voltage
- IC using PT2350 CMOS Technology It features a tone control range of + 10dB (50Hz, 4 KHz) and subwoofer filter of the second order Sallen Key Design
- 2 Channel Input and 2 Channel Output plus 1 Channel Subwoofer Output
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD<0.01%, Subwoofer THD<0.2%)
- High S/N Ratio (S/N Ratio <-87dB, A-weighting)
- Least External Components and cheap to buy
- Adjustment of Frequency response by changing the value of the external component
Friday, October 07, 2016
Tone control is a pre-amplifier using before power amplifier input signal processing to adjusting the tone about treeble bass and midle, and for this tone control circuit is adding the subwoofer filter cross-over to gain the subwoofer performance in power amplifier signal input.
By using IC PT2350 series to proceesing the audio signal input , this circuit need a cheap component to built tone control. PT2350 designed for stereo tone control ( 2 Channel ) input and output , and plus subwoofer filter.
Tone Control + Subwoofer Filter Output Circuit Schematic
Electronic Circuit is a good site for hobbyist also who would like to try DIY because it shared good circuits. If you have a personalized circuit requirement you may feel free to request it through the comment box or contact me.