- The maximum working voltage (bias voltage when he gets back - or when not deliver - or when "off")
- The maximum operating current (when he gets a forward bias voltage of - or as leads - or when "on")
|Fast Recovery diodes|
- Diode general, for the rectifier AC voltage
- Fast Recovery Diode, used in the circuit and the flyback SMPS with a frequency of approximately 35 Khz
- Super Fast recovery diode, used in SMPS circuits with a frequency of about 70 to 80 Khz.
- Tips to find the diode equation.
- If we can not get the diode with the same part number, then we will usually replace it with another part number. We will replace the diode with the diode used in the same location. For example, diode B +-A model of the television is broken, then we will replace the B + diode that is used by television B or C.