|Block Diagram of Line Follower Robot with AVR ATMega 8535|
- Line Follower Robot Sensor on can use a photo diode or photo transistor, this section serves to detect the presence of trajectory track.
- Keypad, this part of the function buttons to start / stop Line Follower Robot and as voters Line Follower Robot configuration settings for the field will be going through.
- Display, a part which serves to show the option of setting and the setting (it is enough that needs to be in view) of this section or the viewer can use a 7 segment LCD.
- Motor Driver, this part of a series of H Bridge DC motor driver. This section controls the motor in langsun. This section is an AVR microcontroller interface anatara ATMega with DC motor. I like to use the IC motor driver L298 family.
- ATMega8535 AVR microcontrollers, this section is the part that determines where the robot will be taken based on the data from the sensor. This section is set langkah2 Line Follower Robot in the conquest of the track.