|Elco tester circuit|
- Make sure the position of the switch (SW1) on the discharging position (position A).
- Connect / elco pairs that will be tested, then empty the contents briefly elco by pressing SW2 (approximately 1 to 3 seconds).
- Position the switch in the charging position (position B), the LED will light with a certain time (depending on the value elco). Hold in position B until the LED is not lit (elco is full).
- When the LED is not lit, immediately moved to the position of discharging position (A), the LED will light with a certain time (depending on the value elco tested). Hold in position A until the LED does not turn on again (fill elco is empty).
- The conclusion is quite simple, the larger the size elco, the longer the charging time and dischargingnya (old LED lights up). To calibrate it, readers can use the benchmark elco 10000uF size that can be justified. Only by logic alone writers think readers have understood.
Good luck and commanded me, the value of its components should not be deleted, do not be wrapped up neatly, keep the same cast in epoxy / cement.