Inverter Circuit Diagram with Parts List:
- A 12 V car battery can be used as the 12V source.
- Use the POT R1 to set the output frequency to50Hz.
- For the transformer get a 9-0-9 V , 10A step down transformer.But here the 9-0-9 V winding will be the primary and 220V winding will be the secondary.
- If you could not get a 10A rated transformer , don’t worry a 5A one will be just enough. But the allowed out put power will be reduced to 60W.
- Use a 10 A fuse in series with the battery as shown in circuit.
- Mount the IC on an IC holder.
- Remember,this circuit is nothing when compared to advanced PWM inverters.This is a low cost circuit meant for low scale applications.