Sunday, March 25, 2012
Microcontroller to RS-485 circuit | RS-485 bus can carry up to 256 transceiver modules and over long distances . This is a circuit for connect microcontroller with Rs-485 bus.Max485
Max485 are low-power transceivers for RS-485 and RS-422 communication. Each part contains one driver and one receiver. Line Length vs. Data Rate The RS-485/RS-422 standard covers line lengths up to 4000 feet. For line lengths greater than 4000 feet, see Typical Applications The MAX481, MAX483, MAX485, MAX487–MAX491, and MAX1487 transceivers are designed for bidirectional data communications on multipoint bus transmission lines.
- In μMAX Package: Smallest 8-Pin SO
- Slew-Rate Limited for Error-Free Data Transmission
- 0.1μA Low-Current Shutdown Mode
- Low Quiescent Current
- -7V to +12V Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Three-State Outputs
- 30ns Propagation Delays, 5ns Skew
- Full-Duplex and Half-Duplex Versions Available
- Operate from a Single 5V Supply
- Allows up to 128 Transceivers on the Bus
- Current- Limiting and Thermal Shutdown for Driver Overload
Electronic Circuit is a good site for hobbyist also who would like to try DIY because it shared good circuits. If you have a personalized circuit requirement you may feel free to request it through the comment box or contact me.