Thursday, March 08, 2012
Michas AVR-Transistor tester
Everyone knows the problem: you have a transistor, but you can not read the signature. Or you can not find the datasheet. You have a diode or you have a capacitor, but you can not read ... Here is the solution smarty.
* Automatic detection of NPN and PNP transistors, N-and P-channel MOSFET, the diode (including the double diode), thyristor, triac and resistor.
* Automatic pin detection and reporting of test components
* Detect and display protection diode and the MOSFET transistor
* Determination of the amplification factor and the forward base-emitter voltage of transistor
* Measurement of threshold voltage and gate capacitance of MOSFET
* Show the value of the text-LCD (2 × 16)
* One-button operation, automatic shut-off
* Power consumption in off mode: <20 nA
This tester also supports measuring the diode, R / C testing, and many other components identified.
Electronic Circuit is a good site for hobbyist also who would like to try DIY because it shared good circuits. If you have a personalized circuit requirement you may feel free to request it through the comment box or contact me.